Billionaire tech entrepreneur Elon Musk is pretty active on Twitter, making time to respond to consumer feedback. And lately he’s also been dropping hints about what to expect in future Tesla models.
As CEO of electric vehicle company Tesla and aerospace company SpaceX, Musk’s interaction with consumers is not onlysmart leadership, but it’s also won him praise from his fan base.
Here are a handful of the updates Musk has made in recent weeks.
1. Automatic heated steering wheel
2. Ability to operate “pretty much anything” with voice command
3. Digital trophy for visiting Tesla charging station set up like an old school movie drive-in
4. Windshield wipers that don’t start until you’re in the car
5. Windshield wipers that automatically adjust based on how hard it’s raining
6. Camera that automatically starts recording if a car is broken into
While the updates may be exciting, Tesla has been facing production delays. In January, Tesla released Model 3 delivery numbers that fell short of expectations.
Analysts who cover the company fret about the slow pace of delivery and the rapid pace at which Tesla is burning through cash trying to deliver.